Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mazda sports car for sale -

hi all,i am selling my loved one mazda sports car which is served me for ages. very nice car with all modern features. it got electrict window, electrict mirror, pas cd/dvd player with massive sound system done by me cost 200 alone. aloy wheel as well as good tyre. all the electrict things are fully working with no mechanicle fault. it only 1.5 petrol so good in fuel economy and cheap insurance ever compare to 1.8 engine. note that its only 1.5. very fast runer. i regularly drive the car from walse to london so its in daily use basis so that the milage can be change slightly. there are minor dent on the front but it never effect me to drive or beauty of my giant car... 6 month tax and 3 month mot. please call me on 07807973475. thanks for looking. 1 OWNER FROM NEW,54 PLATE,FULL BMW SERVICE HISTORY,METALIC ESTORIL BLUE, INDIVIDUAL M SPORT MODEL,1 YEARS MOT,5 MONTHS TAX,FULLY LOADED EXTRAS, ELECTRIC WINDOWS,ELECTRIC MIRRIORS,ELECTRIC POWER HOOD,POWER STEERING,ABS ,CRUISE CONTROL,AIRBAGS,AIRCON,FULL SPORT GREY LEATHERS, ELECTRIC MEMORY SEATS,HEATED SEATS,REMOTE LOCKING & ALARM,18 INCH WHEELS, BMW CD CHANGER & STEREO,4 NEW TYRES,IMACULLUTE CONDITION, NO TIMEWASTERS OR PART EXCHANGE PLEASE.......... I am selling my wife car it is a white Clio with a nice 1.2 petrol engine very cheap to run and insure. I am a Mechanic myself with more than 20 year of experience. Everything in the car is working. I had changed the time belt and the clutch only 5000 miles ago. You can bring your own mechanic and he will confirm that the car is in very good conditions. I am only selling it because we just have a babies and my wife does not drive it anymore she used to go to work on it. I live in North East London ve

0 comments:

Post a Comment